Terms and Conditions
The responsibility of Allstate Travel & Tours Inc. as the tour operator and their agents is limited. Allstate Travel & Tours Inc., 8303 S.W. Frwy Suite 962 Houston, TX 77074, acts only as agents for the passengers in making arrangements for the airlines, hotels and buses or any other services in connection with tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, accidents, and delays or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect, through the tour, or as a direct or indirect act of God and dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire and breakdown of machinery or equipments, acts of government or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars and weather declared or not hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines and medical or custom regulations of from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports and visas or other documents. Allstate Travel & Tours Inc. and its affiliates will not be responsible for any person(s) missing any part of the program due to his or her negligence or absentees for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expense for the participant to rejoin the tour. Moreover no charts or upgrades in the program chosen will be honored after departures as well as no refunds will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
The dates and the hotel accommodation are tentative and based on the moon sighting.The hotel accommodation can be increased or decreased according to the moon sighting.
In the case of an increase to hotel accommodation we will not be charged any extra money, and if it does decrease no money will be refunded because we pay in advance to the hotel in full.
All Hajj traveling between Makkah and Medinah are controlled by the Hajj Ministry, they will announce the date after the Hajj.
Payment: Full payment due by (date to be announced).
1. Completed Hajj registration form.
2. A check for $2,500.00 per person made out to Allstate Travel & Tours Inc.
3. U.S. Passport/ US re-entry permit valid for atleast 6 months or other passports along with copies of a notarized alien registration card. Passports should have 5-6 blank pages with 3 blank pages facing each other.
4. Six passport size photo’s with white background.
5. Ladies traveling with Mehram shall provide a notarized proof of relationship (i.e. marriage certificate, birth certificate in case of children).
6.Widows/ divorcee ( a notarized copy of death certificate/ copy of dissolution of marriage).
7.Single females over 16 years of age need a notarized affidavit from father stating that they are not married.
8. Ladies over 47 years of age unaccompanied by male family member must sent a notarized no objection letter signed by a family member.
9. Recent vaccination card for meningitis (yellow card).
11. All payments by Personal check or Money order. No Credit Card payment because we have to transfer the Money to Saudi Arabia in different Hotels and Tour operators.
Please contact us if you require more information.